My blessings, that is!
1. Library story hour for toddlers. It's so fun to see my son engaged in singing and listening to books.
2. Friends. When we get to the library, little man rushes in to see if his pals are already there.
3. Company. Dinner tastes better with extended family or church family gathering at the same table. The conversations, like iron on iron, spark enthusiasm for my walk of faith.
4. Time. Though time seems to be standing still for me right now, I'm so blessed to have these moments with my kids. Time to read to them and time to play Barbies. Time for hugs and snuggles on the couch. Time to watch them ride bikes down the street or play softball.
5. Fellowship. The encouragement I receive from my fellow writers at our guild meetings always makes me soar.
6. My husband. Though it sometimes seems that few other people understand me, he always does. He supports me and stands beside me in every endeavor I undertake.
What are you thankful for today? Go visit my friend Iris to join in on the thanksgiving!