Friday, March 7, 2008
A Little Partying...
How does a Mommy Monk party? It's an interesting question, isn't it?
1. I don't take myself as seriously as my name implies. If I really lived in a monastary there wouldn't be cereal under my toes or bacon in my bathroom.
2. I turn up the praise music loud enough for the neighbors to hear and dance around (only after making sure no one is watching).
3. I invite all my friends over and try to make a homemade frappuchino using my food processor. It sounded like a good idea at the time, until the ice cubes came flying out and coffee exploded all over my kitchen.
That's the way uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it.
4. I play a mean game of spoons, especially with my six year old daughter. Watch out little girl, you are going down!
5. The only way to party is with copious amounts of chocolate.
Have you ever seen Sister Act? Maybe that's how I would party - like Whoopi!
Go visit Melissa if you like to party with a prayer wimp
Or, go visit Amy if you're looking for a little hope
and if you need a good recipe for your party, check out Lysa's awesome list of great meals.
I like to party with my friends... How do you party?
Posted by Heather@Mommymonk