I have no amazing spiritual insights today - just enjoying our weekend away from home as we visit friends and the guys go out hunting. Here's how I plan to spend the weekend:
1. Read my new book by Mary Pierce (who happens to be the president of my writer's guild!), "When Did My Life Become a Game of Twister?" She already had me laughing on the drive up with her comments about lutefisk - why anyone eats that lye soaked disgusting fish is a mystery to me too!
2. Play outside in the snow with my kids. Maybe by the end of the weekend we'll have enough to make snowballs!
3. Chat, chat, chat with my friend. And while we're at it, I'm sure we'll minister to each other's souls too!
4. Take a walk every day even if it is snowing. It's beautiful up here in the north woods.
5. Stay off the computer. With northwoods telephone connection, I just can't do it.
Hope you have a great weekend too!