Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Lifelong Lover




I’m eternally grateful to the Giver of all good gifts for this man who will stand by my side for the duration of life.

He loves me for who I am – the frantic me, the quiet me, the babbling me, the forgetful me, the deep thinking me, the busy me, the bored me, the real me.

I love him for his tender way of unearthing my deepest fears. I appreciate his passion for truth.

I love him for his masculinity – his prowess in managing wildlife, his protectiveness of his family, his provision for us too.

I love him for his God-like characteristics – wisdom, discernment, and sincere concern for people.

I’m so blessed to be loved by this man and to spend my life loving him.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday glad you joined us. I enjoyed your thankful list. Be blessed.

lori said...

I am so grateful that HE loves the 'babbling' me!! What beautiful words...they were perfect...
peace today,
lori@allyouhavetogive